Malaysia is a beautiful and multiculturalism country. It has many highlights ranging from rich culture, natural wonders, skyscrapers and a gastronomical paradise. From skyscrapers of Kuala Lumpur to the beaches of Langkawi Island and from sea-shore of Penang to the cave temples of Batu Caves, Malaysia offers a perfect vacation for the backpackers as well as the luxury travelers. Tourism in Malaysia is very popular among the Indians and this trend is only growing with each year.
Planning for a holiday to Malaysia is a good idea but you need Visa to enter the country. Applicants holding Indian Passport can apply for Malaysian Visa with Amsham Travels. We take all your travel hassles to guarantee a great holiday. We provide the best customer service and have a group of visa specialist who will provide you with up-to-date information and does the documentation at the best.
e-Visa is best for those who are planning to visit Malaysia just once and if you are a frequent visitor to Malaysia then the regular offline visa would be better which is a multiple entry visa.
Get your visa in simple 5 steps with Amsham Travels
– We are well-established market leaders in Malaysia Visa process.
– We have the knowledgeable specialist in handling Visa for more years and have processed thousands of cases.
– Our expert will provide up-to-date information.
– Our service charge is reasonable.
– We have a gained enormous client satisfaction
• Kindly make sure that your passport has a validity of 6 months from the date of arrival to Malaysia.
• Ensure that there are three blank pages in the passport for visa stamping process.
• All the supporting documents should be in English.
The Malaysian e-Visa holder can enter only once (Single entry) to Malaysia.
The photo should be in color against a white background and without any border.The photo should have 60%-70% of face coverage of high quality and without any ink marks.
Not necessarily, e-Visa cannot be considered as a guaranteed entry to Malaysia. It is at the sole discretion of Immigration Officer at the entry point of Airport.
Indians can get visa on arrival to Malaysia if they are entering from Singapore or Thailand and it is permitted only if you are entering via Kuala Lumpur Airport, Penang Airport, Senai Airport, Kuching Airport, Kota Kinabalu Airport only and it is allowed for a period of 7 days.
Our visa expert will provide you the complete details based on the purpose of visit. The list of required documents may vary case to case. Its better to get ion touch with our visa specialist.